Preparation Time: 20 – 30 min Cooking Time: 20 – 30 min Serves: 4
Tomato Cream Soup
I love tomatoes but I can’t eat raw tomatoes as I get a slightly rush in my moth but still I didn’t want to stop eating tomatoes, so I created a few tomato soups you can find one of them bellow. My two guys love rice so of course I added some rice to the tomato soup; and the best is you can cook this tomato soup in less than 30 minutes.
1 tbsp sunflower oil
2 small onions, finely chopped
1 clove garlic, crushed
3 tbsp tomato ketchup
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tsp dried parsley
1 tsp dried basil
1 l vegetable stock
1 potato, chopped into small cubes
100 ml OAT cream
- Place the tomatoes into boiling water and leave them there for about 7 minutes until the skins are easy to remove.
- Peel the tomatoes and chop them into cubes.
- Heat the sunflower oil in a large saucepan and fry the onion and garlic until they are golden- brown.
- Add the chopped tomatoes and ketchup and simmer for a few minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Season with the dried herbs (oregano, parsley and basil), add the vegetable stock and rice and simmer for around 10 minutes.
- After 10 minutes add the potato cubes and simmer until the potato is cooked.
- Pour the cooked ingredients into the blender with the oat cream and blend well until the soup is creamy.