Preparation Time: 20 – 30 min Cooking Time: 10 – 15 min Serves: 4
Pumpkin Carrot Soup
2 tbsp soya margarine
1 onion, chopped
200g carrots, grated
400g pumpkin, peeled and chopped
1 dash of mild curry powder
1l vegetable stock
Salt and pepper
- Heat the vegan margarine in a large saucepan and fry the onion until they are translucent.
- Add the grated carrots and the chopped pumpkin and fry altogether for a few minutes over a gentle heat.
- Now add the curry powder and stir altogether well.
- Gradually add the vegetable stock and simmer altogether for 10 minutes over a gentle heat.
- Pour all cooked ingredients into the blender and blend well until the soup is creamy.
The soup is delicious served with some balsamic glace on the top.