Preparation Time: 10 – 15 min Cooking Time: 15 – 20 min Serves: 3 – 4
Pasta with Fruity Pepper Cream Sauce
2 red peppers, chopped in 1 cm big cubes
1 yellow pepper, chopped in 1 cm big cubes
1 tbsp oil
1 onion, finely chopped
100 ml soya cream
250ml vegetable stock
Salt and Pepper
- Heat the oil in a saucepan and fry the sunflower seeds until they are golden brown (be careful as they cook very quickly).
- Add the onion and pepper and fry everything for about 4-5 minutes.
- Now seperate around half of the mixture and set aside for later.
- Pour in the vegetable stock and leave to simmer for around 10 minutes.
- Put the cooked mixture into a blender and mix it until it is creamy.
- Pour the creamy mixture into the saucepan and add the vegetable mixture set aside previously. Stir everything well and finally pour in the soya cream and leave the sauce simmering for a few more minutes.
- At the end of the cooking time, add some salt or pepper to taste.
- In the meantime cook the spaghetti in plenty of boiling salted water (for the time stated on the packet).
- Drain and divide between plates and serve with the sauce.